Monday, April 16, 2012

It's been a long time since I came around...

So it's been a few months since my last post on here.
Reason being, I thought I knew what I was talking about but apparently even the best of us can get it wrong too.
I thought my life was made.
My boyfriend of four years decided to leave me. I knew we had gotten bad but never did I think it was so bad that we couldn't work it out.
I had spent so much time trying to repair my relationship that I had forgotten how to enjoy it. I realize that life isn't always easy and problems come up but I was so blinded trying to work on things, I should have been trying to make myself happy.
I am now in a whole new point in my life. I smile in a way I never knew I could, and I am in love like a cheesy chick flick.
I may have had a roller coaster last few months. But I'm back and coming back on top.
But I wholeheartedly believe everything happens for a reason and that is why I am where I am.
Hold your head high and always remember, no matter how bad this day gets, there will never be another like it. <3