Monday, December 12, 2011

Country Music for Getting Back With the One You Love

Best Country Love Songs for Getting Back Together

As I was looking up songs to put onto this mix Cd, I had a lot of trouble finding songs about getting back together. They were either all about love or heartbreak.
This is my list of country songs that I believe are the best for getting back in into a relationship:

1. Love Won't Run- Steve Holly

2. Crazy Girl- Eli Young Band

3. My Kind of Crazy- Brantley Gilbert

4. We Could Be Forever- Eli Young Band

5. God Gave Me You- Blake Shelton

6. Don't Give Up On Me- Jason Aldean

7. Til My Last Day- Justin Moore

8. Let's Be Us Again- Lonestar

9. You Had Me From Hello- Kenny Chesney

10. Lovin' you, Love me- Chris Cagle

11. Life Ain't Always Beautiful- Gary Allen

12. Learning How To Bend- Gary Allen

13. Wherever You Are- Jack Ingram

14. Forever- John Michael Montgomery

15. Would You Go With Me- Josh Turner

16. Love You Out Loud- Rascal Flatts

17. Only You Can Love Me This Way- Keith Urban

18. Boy Like Me- Jessica Harp

19. You're The Love I Want To Be In- Jason Aldean

20. The Way I Loved You- Taylor Swift

Hope you guys liked the list. <3