Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oh the things that I will do....

Why does life have to revolve around money....
It is a never ending cycle in which we will never escape from.
I know that I am happy without it, as most people should be. but it's hard to be happy knowing that your gas bill is coming next week and you can't possibly get enough hours at work to cover it.
Then on top of that, everyone knows what I mean when I say it's always something...It sure is.
So the story of my life. A winding circle of work and bills.
I have everything I could have ever asked for especially at my age. Most people say that I am mature for my age but I was just raised by responsible adults whereas god only knows who is raising today's kids.
I know that my life isn't perfect but the man of my dreams is at my side. I have a roof over my head. Two pets that are like my children, and a wonderful family that would help me if they had it.
I am now selling cosmetics from home while attempting to finish school so my life can untwist.
That is my story. And if you would like to continue following the crazy twisted story of a young female attempting to do the right thing in a city with no jobs (Detroit) and no way out...I would love to continue sharing....