Wednesday, December 7, 2011

And this is how it all starts....

So...It's just another day or so I thought, when my boyfriend announces to me that he no longer wants to do the work he has been preparing for forever. Wow that one hit me hard. It was supposed to make our lives easier I thought. 
Well I am a bartender as you may know, so money doesn't always come easy and it's not a very reliable job.
I decided to start putting in applications..Failure.
I thought for sure that out of the 60 resumes I sent out I would get at least one phone call. But I didn't.
So here I am...
That leads me to a path of social network marketing. A someone stressful job for someone without much patience but I figured what could go wrong.

It is now day two....
I have been up for 2 straight days now advertising, socializing, and tweeting.
Not one sale. NOT ONE.

Well I think it's time to take a small break but I will update later on my progress.

http://cwend.mymarkstore.com/


Sincerely,
Crash