Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh Christmas Time...

This happens to be one of the most stressful times of the year for people. Two weeks left and no money to buy my family gifts. I'm going to have to pull some cheap sentimental tricks out to make it through this one. 
I had been planning on going to Florida with my entire family for Christmas this year. They rented a beach house and I am dying to get out of this Michigan weather but again life got in the way. I am pretty bummed about it but life happens. I try not to get disappointed about the little things like that because I know things could be so much worse and I am grateful for that. Many worse things are going to happen in my life at some point so I might as well not sweat the petty stuff .
Update today I got my first order for my cosmetics. I can't believe how excited I was to see a simple $5 addition to my account. I have been trying to get my blog some notice but this stuff takes time I know.
Hopefully my life is not as boring as it seems and someone will find this interesting to read. 
Either way. Sometimes people just need to vent. I think that is what this has become for me. A way to get my voice out without the confrontation that usually comes with it. I am able to be me. I can have a REAL voice.
For the first time in my life. I am not afraid to just be me.