Sunday, December 11, 2011

Life.

An old piece I felt was worth reading:

 I am sitting here thinking about how much energy it takes to be a teenager. Shouldn't these be the easiest years of our lives. I mean come on, no bills, no kids, no responsibility. But it doesn't end up like that. You get a car .Responsibility. A new job because you just turned sixteen. Responsibility. You get a new boy. The biggest responsibility. My mom told me today, as of now, this will be your last summer that you will be able to just hang out. You shouldn't worry about getting a job. Once you get old, you will have to worry enough about those kinds of things. So why don't us teenagers just relax, take life as it comes, and not worry about the stupid things that life throws at us because one day in our lives, we will look back and realize. Wow. I had it so easy back then. I regret not taking advantage of that. So live lifedon't regret anything. Because everything that you are doing right now no matter how small, will effect the way your future turns out.