Sunday, December 11, 2011

They can ruin our lives and not even know it...


I'm sitting here thinking of how much I care about this kid. I have never felt this way before. I'm scared though, it seems too good to be true. Nothing in my life ever works out like this. For a little while everything may seem okay but it always falls apart. My family, my friends. I'm doubting my faith in this. Oh but I can't deny how much it breaks my heart that these issues are surfacing. Her opinion matters no matter how much you may deny it. I am not worth it. I am not worth your families relationships or the creation of more drama. Please, understand. You know how it works. We all do. In the end they have the last word. Boy, how I feel for you is indescribable. And I cry everytime I think about it. I can't lose you but is that what it takes? To make them happy. You have been everything and more to me. You have made me happy for the first true time in years. But don't they say "Nothing gold will stay"?